Receiver-in-canal or RIC hearing instruments are worn behind the ear and come with tiny housings because their receiver sits directly in the ear canal. The so-called miniReceivers come in different sizes for different levels of amplification. RICs can be quickly and easily adjusted and provide a high degree of wearing comfort, discretion and appropriate amplification.
Features & Benefits
As Siemens’ tiniest receiver-in-canal instrument, Ace™ offers utmost discretion and a superb listening experience so you can savor every moment with complete confidence. It sits discreetly behind your ear, delivering optimum sound quality and audibility so natural, you may forget you’re wearing hearing instruments.*
And Ace’s discreetness can be enhanced even more. Use the touchControl App to easily and discreetly operate Ace with your Android or iOS smartphone: What looks like checking for a text is really a hearing aid adjustment in disguise!
So wherever you are, whatever you do, Ace lets you enjoy the sound of life.
- An ultra-small design
- A remote control option with the touchControl App on your smartphone
- A tinnitus noiser to help manage tinnitus
- Advanced BestSound™ Technology from Siemens
- Directional microphones to help you to focus on the conversation
- Push button for manual program adjustments