Receiver-in-canal or RIC hearing instruments are worn behind the ear and come with tiny housings because their receiver sits directly in the ear canal. The so-called miniReceivers come in different sizes for different levels of amplification. RICs can be quickly and easily adjusted and provide a high degree of wearing comfort, discretion and appropriate amplification.
Features & Benefits
Whatever’s going on around you, you shouldn’t have to miss out on a thing: So small that it is barely noticeable behind your ear, Pure™ offers an outstanding binaural hearing experience, sophisticated features and an elegant design. Two independent clinical studies have proven that you may even be able to hear better than people with normal hearing in especially difficult listening situations like parties.*
Plus, Pure offers superb control and connectivity, allowing you to discreetly adjust your hearing aid settings and to connect to a variety of audio sources. Accessories like the easyTek, the easyTek App and the touchControl App allow for an extra level of convenience and discretion.
Pure’s advanced technology delivers exceptional sound quality together with versatile features that help you enjoy the sound of life. Whatever you’re planning.
- A superior binaural listening experience
- Premium wireless connectivity for absolutely convenient control
- A tinnitus noiser to help manage tinnitus and improve hearing at the same time
- Advanced BestSound™ Technology from Siemens
- Directional microphones to help you to focus on conversation
- Convenient rechargeability for hassle-free handling